School Terms and Fees 2018
(Please note: Calendar may be subject to changes)
ENROLMENT PLACEMENT FEE
Application/Registration fee R500 per pupil
An Admission Deposit of R10 000 per pupil is payable on confirmation of acceptance into the school. This will be refundable once the Pupil has left the school and all outstanding debt has been settled.
An Admission Deposit of one term’s fees per pupil is payable on confirmation of acceptance into the school.
OPTION 1: SCHOOL FEES = (Operational & Finance Fee)
OPTION 2: DEBENTURE OPTION
A lump sum debenture payment of R21 000 (debenture value 2018) can also be made, in which case only the Operational Fee is payable. This Debenture is in essence a once-off loan to the school for development. It is refundable when the child leaves the school. (See brochure for more info.)
SCHOOL FEES = (Operational Fee Only)
The following applies to Option 1 & Option 2:
* GRADE 12 _IEB EXAMINATION
– If paying fees on a monthly basis, fees must be settled over a 10 month period from January to October.
– Matric IEB Examination Fee: Once off Lump Sum R6100 for 7 subjects (R1050 per extra subject)
due 31 March 2018.
* GRADE 9 & GRADE 6 ACER INTERNATIONAL BENCHMARKING TESTS: ENGLISH & MATHEMATICS
Text Book Fee
A once-off book fee of R816 is payable at Grade 7 or on entry + an annual replacement/top up fee of R260
Sign up for a small commitment on a monthly basis to the bursary fund. (Enquiries at school office.)
A spot fine of R94 per hour is charged for children collected after 17h30.
* Weekly Boarders
– Casual weekend boarders: R650 for weekend or R225 per night (Dinner, Bed & Breakfast)
– Optional Laundry (wash, dry and fold) R170 per month for 1 load per week
** International Boarders
Includes holiday care for hostel long weekends, March/April and September/October school holidays.
International boarders must return home for the June/July and December/January school holidays.
– Transport for extra murals is outsourced and billed separately.
– Transport to and from George Airport is billed according to the transport structure.
EXTRA MURAL ACTIVITIES (application forms and details available at school office)